Sri Lankan batsmen celebrate on their ground, Colombo
21 – 28 November 2018
Great opportunity to enjoy the excitement of international worldclass cricket in equally atmospheric surroundings! No concern that ‘rain will stop play’ as Sri Lanka’s climate lends itself to fine weather at this time of year, as well as great food and a colourful local energy and enthusiasm for their favourite game! The package includes the accomodation at the 4 star Ramada hotel on B+B basis, daily transfers to and from the Sinhalese CC ground, entrance into the ground (VIP seating/specific grandstand access is not included and will have to be paid for locally), services of the ground agent representative.
Cricket Package- Itinerary
November 22 – Arrive Colombo. Transfer to the superb Galle Face 5* boutique hotel
November 23 – Transfer to Sinhalese CC and entrance to ground. Transfer to hotel
November 24 – Transfer to Sinhalese CC and entrance to ground. Transfer to hotel
November 25 – Transfer to Sinhalese CC and entrance to ground. Transfer to hotel
November 26 – Transfer to Sinhalese CC and entrance to ground. Transfer to hotel
November 27 – Transfer to Sinhalese CC and entrance to ground. Transfer to hotel
November 28 – Transfer to the Galle Face hotel. Join tour/Depart to airport
Price: £995.00 per based on sharing a twin room
Single Supplement cost is £400.00
Accommodation @ Galle Face Hotel (5star)
Cricket package includes:
– Accompanied from London by Patrick Syder FRGS
– 06 nights/07days Accommodation in a SGL/DBL room in above stated hotels.
– Arrival, transfer and the tour as per the itinerary in an air conditioned
private Car/Micro/Van/Coach accompanied with an English speaking Driver.
– Meal Plan- Bed & Breakfast Basis
– Passenger Insurance (vehicle),Oil and Fuel charge, Parking & highway fee
– A Dedicated tour consultant to attend to all your requirements/needs from
the time you land in Sri Lanka till Departure 24 hours 7 days a week
– Entrance ticket cost for Test Cricket Match for 05 days.
– Camera and Video Permits
– Optional tours and activities
– Airport taxes
– All expenses of personal nature
– Tips and porterage
– All entrance fees to tourist and other attractions not specified above